January 20, 2023
9:00am to 4:00pm PST
CALL TO ORDER – NATIVE AMERICAN HERITAGE COMMISSION (0:27-11:44)
1. Approval of Meeting Minutes (11:45-19:37)
2. Contact List Draft Regulations (19:38-1:19:29)
3. NAHC Draft MLD Process Regulations (1:19:30-2:10:58)
4. City of Corona WLF Lift Station No. 3, (Raymond C Hitchcock, Executive Secretary) (2:10:59-3:22:35)
5. CalNAGPRA Implementation and Oversight Committees, (Mario Pallari, NAHC Attorney) (3:22:36-3:42:45)
*The Native American Heritage Commission complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). If you need additional information or assistance, please contact the Commission at (916) 373-3710 or via email at [email protected]. Our website address is: www.nahc.ca.gov. Follow us on Twitter: @CA_NAHC
PUBLIC MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
CALIFORNIA NATIVE AMERICAN HERITAGE COMMISSION Office Phone (916) 373-3710 Email: [email protected]
AB 2022 Offensive & Derogatory Names, California Advisory Committee on Geographic Names, (Raymond C. Hitchcock, Executive Secretary) (3:42:46-4:47:10)
Public comment will be limited to 3 minutes for each speaker, unless otherwise determined by the Commission. Please email any public comments to [email protected] by 4:00PM Thursday, January 19, 2023, to be read into the record.
At the end of Public Comment or 4:00 PM, whichever is first.